Kerry is fully insured and mobile offering a wide range of complementary treatments in the West Sussex & Surrey area with more than 10 year’s experience.
- Volunteer therapist since 2008 at the Olive Tree Cancer Support Centre based at Crawley Hospital carrying out treatments on service users with cancer, their families and carers. Also help with the children’s group. Have also attended events with the charity to help raise monies as well as awareness.
- Contract with a local rugby club since 2013, carrying out therapy treatments, tapping and strapping and providing also pitch first aid support at matches.
- 2016 & 2017 – At ‘The Oliver’s Wish’ rugby festival charity day, carried out therapy treatments, tapping and strapping as well as provided pitch first aid support for international rugby players.
- Contract with local beauty salon based in Crawley, West Sussex carrying out treatments since 2016.
- Referrals from Wendy at The Advance Chiropractor Clinic in Three Bridges, carrying out treatments following referrals from the clinic.
- Worked for Pete Mercer, Professional K1 Fighter and coach carrying out regular treatments to help with his coaching, training and fights.
- Involved in helping with promotions and advertising on ‘Girls Night Out UK’ events in Sussex and Surrey.
- Invited to a number events including events held at the Harry Edwards Healing Sanctuary in Guildford, Girls Night Out, Crawley Pamper & Shopping Events, Ladies Pamper events others in Sussex and Surrey area.
- Invited by a number of companies in Sussex and Surrey to carry out treatments.
- Invited to attend and carry out treatments for Crawley Amateur Boxing club at their Crawley Boxing Club Dinner Boxing evening in October 2008. Also worked at Crawley Boxing Club carrying out treatments.
- In November 2010, attended the 3 rd Langley Green Brownie Unit to teach some of the girls the elements of massage. There were 13 girls present in the session. At the end, each Brownie was presented with printed certificate designed by Kes’ Holistic Therapies.
- Has completed the MASCED (Melanoma and Skin Cancer Early Detection) Accreditation programme certified by SKCIN (The Karen Clifford Skin Cancer Charity) in 2019.
- Practitioners diploma completed in Pregnancy Massage/Abdominal and Full Body – theory and practical.