Kerry is fully insured and mobile therapist with more than 10 years experience in providing exceptional and diverse complimentary therapy services across Sussex and East Surrey. Kerry provides tailored therapy services to a range of clients including:
- Contracted to Crawley Rugby club since 2013 as a therapist within the physio team and first aider.
- Regular provider of pitch side first aid, injury treatment and therapy treatments for International Rugby Players at ‘The Oliver’s Wish’ rugby festival in 2016 and 2017.
- Certified and experienced in providing Taping and Strapping application for sports injuries.
- Contract with local beauty salon in Crawley – Anjels Hair and Beauty salon for full range of treatments since 2016.
- Volunteer Therapist at the Olive Tree Cancer Support Centre based at Crawley Hospital since 2008 and gained the Practitioner Diploma in Oncology Massage.
- Provider of regular treatments for Matt Symonds, Actor and Strongman.
- Provider of regular treatments for bodybuilders.
- Provider of regular treatments for Pete Mercer, Professional K1 Fighter.
- Regularly attends pamper events arrange by individuals and organisations. These vary from events to raise monies for charities, organised company and sporting events to hen and birthday parties.
- Contributed to a skills sharing event, demonstrating the basic skills of complimentary therapies to attendees. Each attendee received a certificate of attendance.
- Completed the MASCED (Melanoma and Skin Cancer Early Detection) Accreditation programme certified by SKCIN (The Karen Clifford Skin Cancer Charity) in 2019.
- Completed the Practitioners diploma in Pregnancy Massage/Abdominal – theory and practical.
- Completed Certification in Covid-19 health, safety and hygiene course and has a QR code compliant with the NHS app requirements for test and trace check in.
- Received award badges for The Queen’s award for voluntary service and also The Queen’s award for voluntary service with special recognition – the highest award a volunteer led group can receive (The Olive Tree Cancer Support Centre) in 2021.